GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Performs research for President and performs other duties as assigned.
* Gather and verify data from reliable sources
* Writing assignments as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:*Knowledge research methods.
* Some education, knowledge or experience in techniques of primary research
* Must demonstrate sound written and verbal communications skills and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
*Excellent writing skills
*Must demonstrate diligence and focused attention to detail
This is a short term assignment 10-15 hours per week. May lead into a paid position.
* Enrollment and attendance as a student at an institution of higher education
* 3.5 GPA or higher
* Have junior standing by the end of the semester being currently completed
* Pursuing a degree in economics, social sciences, political science, law, sociology, statistics or common related field.
How to apply: Interested applicants- send a cover letter or cover e-mail with your resume, two references: one academic and another personal or professional reference. Include “RESEARCH ASSISTANT INTERN” in the title of the e-mail.
E-mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org
20271 Goldenrod Lane
Germantown, MD 20876