The Rice MAcc will develop cross-cutting, critical thinkers who are posed to be future leaders in the business world. Along these lines, our MAcc will only admit students with non-accounting undergraduate majors.
- Students get educationally qualified for the CPA licensure in just one year and are taught by Rice’s world-class Jones Graduate School of Business faculty.
- Excellent employment opportunities for graduates:
- We expect a near 100% placement rate at graduation. Most graduates will enter public accounting, though there will also be opportunities in consulting, investment banking, and business financial analysis.
- The “Big 4” public accounting firms rank highly in Fortune magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" and Business Week’s "Best Places to Launch a Career" surveys.
- The Rice MAcc only has three accounting undergraduate prerequisite classes, and two of these three classes can be taken in a concentrated, summer pre-term format.
- We offer scholarships to attract diverse, bright talent.