The AppliedEconomics Interview Day offers talented Economics students the opportunity to network and interview for internships and full time positions. Employers include government agencies, private firms and NGOs who engage in public policy analysis and/or market research regarding domestic and international issues.
- Edgeworth Economics (Economic Consultant- entry level; summer internships)- Now accepting applications from Juniors!
- US Environmental Protection Agency - National Center for Environmental Economics (Research Assistants- informational interviews); Fellowships and Summer Internships for entry level, post doc/fellowship)
- Optimal Solutions, LLC (several Research Analyst and Research Intern positions)
- The World Bank Group (conducting informational interview master's level students)
- American Institutes for Research (Data Reporting Analyst- 4 openings for master's level/entry level students)- Now accepting applications from Seniors!
- Social & Scientific Systems (several Research positions- entry level; master's level; full-time and part-time)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (Economic Research Fellow, Research Economist Intern; entry level and undergraduate internships)
Students must complete these steps to participate
1. Review these resume development resources and make updates to your resume: resume sample, create skill based bullets (examples), resume tips, cover letter example/tips.
2. Log onto Careers4Terps and type “Applied ECON 2015” in the search box to identify available positions and organizations.
3. Select positions for which you are interested and potentially qualified.
4. Submit a resume (and cover letter if requested) to each position of interest to be considered. (Instructions for applying). Resume Submission Deadline date: September 30th at 11:59 p.m.
Contact the University Career Center if you have a question about using Careers4Terps at 301-314-7225.