The Treasury intern participates in all facets of the organization’s Treasury functions including the oversight and management of the daily cash process, developing and maintaining reports on NPR’s long-term investments and debt, and providing support with ad hoc projects.
- Manage the daily cash process
- Maintain investment department databases
- Acquire data from government agencies
- Process and analyze bank and investment management fees
- Organize materials for year-end audit
- Complete ad hoc Treasury/Investment research projects
- Write-up meetings with investment managers and other external consultants
- Undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Economics, Business, or Technology
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Respect for deadlines; ability to prioritize
- Prior internship or work experience preferred
Before applying, we strongly encourage you to read our Internship FAQ's here. Please do not apply for more than 3 internships. Application Deadline is 11/1/15. Click here to apply.