Research Assistance (60%)
- Compiles, reads, and provides analytical reviews and summaries of diverse existing literatures from multiple fields of science pertinent to projects.
- Synthesizes literature in the form of background papers, analytical reviews, or outlines for the benefit of CSDP and external partners.
- In collaboration with senior research staff, drafts material for incorporation into working papers and project publications, particularly literature reviews but may also be called upon to write up results or methodology.
- Contributes to parameterization of models by drawing on established literature to quantify relationships between and among variables.
- Maintains electronic bibliography files, organizes references for manuscripts/websites/proposals, and locates relevant documents from electronic sources.