The duration of the internship is 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
The non-negotiable hourly rate is $11.00 (USD) and relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Assist with training material preparation and assisting faculty and instructors.
- General customer service provision, especially with laptops (2-in-1 devices and related learning technology).
- Administrative, Accounting, and Operations support.
- Perform other duties as assigned by program staff.
- Recent graduate, or students that will have graduated in 2016, with a bachelor’s degree in International Development, International Relations, Economics, Global Business/finance, or a related area.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, particularly in interacting with a vast client base of diverse backgrounds.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Must possess effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- High level of reliability and follow-through.
- Very strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable working independently.
- Must be an energetic and enthusiastic collaborative team player.
- U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is mandatory.
- International experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in a relevant second language (such as French or Spanish) is a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.