The individual selected for this position will:
- Collect and analyze data from a wide variety of sources;
- Develop and use tables, charts, and graphs for analytic purposes;
- Prepare estimates and interpretive reports;
- Conduct economic research, develop and approve methodologies to enhance agency’s economic statistics;
- Perform economic analysis and estimation;
- Use and develop statistical computer applications
Students who have recently been accepted in or are currently enrolled at least half-time in a high school, certificate or degree seeking program in an accredited college or university, graduate, or professional school. Half-time is typically 6 semester hours for undergraduate, and 3 semester hours for Masters and above (but may be determined by the school).
APPLICATION DUE TODAY!
For full details and to apply click here.