- Basic understanding of media relations and digital/social communications
- Basic understanding of the financial sector, investment industry and capital markets.
- Some familiarity with the legislative and regulatory policy landscape (Hill experience a plus)
- Develop client reports that capture and summarize relevant traditional and social media coverage/conversation.
- Conduct and compile research
- Basic understanding of key client information, including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
- Basic understanding of research and media list building tools (Factiva, Cision Edge, etc.)
Internship Duration: minimum of 3 months and a maximum of 6 months
Paid; $12.50 per hour and eligible for overtime
Full time Schedule: Weekdays 9am - 5:30pm
Full details and application information available here.