The Metropolitan Housing and Communities Policy Center is seeking a Project Assistant to help manage an empirical research project on housing markets and access to housing.
Successful candidates will implement data collection protocols and help support the on-site project management team as well as off-site field staff.
- Minimum of a B.S. or B.A. in an appropriate discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal (including telephone and e-mail) communication skills
- Must be self-directed and well-organized with the ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to critically review data collection reports for accuracy, completeness and quality
- Dependability and ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work well with a diverse project team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Extensive computer or data entry experience and/or aptitude required