Assignment of students will be made to various organizations such as the: Office of Communications (Code 130); Regional Finance Office (Code 155); Earth Sciences Project Division (Code 423); Administration and Resources Management Office (Code 603), Business and Investment Management Office (Code 703); Cybersecurity and Integrations Division (Code 710); Computing and Communications Division (Code 720).
- You must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree-seeking student
- Requires GPA of 2.9 or higher on a scale of 4.0
- Must work at least 640 hours prior to completion of degree course work
- Preferred start date - 08/21/2017
Click here to apply. Deadline: Tuesday 4/11/2017.