Undergraduate students will be assigned to work with SEC staff members on projects and assignments that cover a broad range of the Commissions' work. That work depends upon the division or office where the student works. Undergraduate intern assignments range from supporting securities regulations to assisting in professional administrative duties such as human resources, contracting, auditing, etc.
- Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior student as of August 31, 2017.
- Must be enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate student
- Must be taking at least half-time academic course load (6 credits per semester of the equivalent)
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
- Relatives of current SEC employees are ineligible
Deadline to apply: June 5, 2017
For full details and to apply, please visit: https://sec.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/465681100/