Position Overview: We are currently looking for energetic, dynamic undergraduate or graduate students. Interns will work closely with our staff to learn the ins and outs of a community development organization and serving a unique community. Potential candidates must be self-starters with strong communication skills, eagerness to learn, and comfort working in a small team (4 staffers) office environment.
Applicants are strongly advised to review our website to review current programs and projects.
Status: This is an unpaid, part- time internship with a flexible work schedule.
Duration: May 29th - August 25th, 2017
Required Application Materials: Resume and Cover Letter
Due Date for Applications: 4/26/2017
Approximate Hours Per Week: 12-15 hours per week
We currently have internships open for students interested in:
- Economic and Community Development (Research, Project Management, Community Outreach)
- Public Art
- Knowledge of community planning, public policy, community development, public art, real
- estate development
- Facility with basic web development tools including WordPress.
- Experience accessing and manipulating databases
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of GIS software
If you are interested in applying for an internship, please submit a resume and cover letter by email to Kayleigh Gunnoud, Program Officer <firstname.lastname@example.org>