The ideal candidate should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- Internship or 1 year of work in the Financial industry is strongly preferred.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous exposure to financial reports is strongly preferred.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work on their own or as part of a team.
- The position may interact with valuable clients so candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.