October 5, 2016; 5-6:30 p.m. University Career Center, 3100 Hornbake Library, South Wing
Please join the ideas42 team on Wednesday, October 5th from 5:00-6:30pm in the University Career Center to learn about our full-time Associate and Senior Associate opportunities for upcoming graduates at both the undergrad and graduate levels. All majors are welcome, and light refreshments will be served. Position description is below.
Location: Washington, DC
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Entry Level
All team members play an active role on multiple projects across several domains at once. All positions provide a pathway to more senior roles within ideas42 and are excellent preparation for a wide range of roles in both the private and public sectors. Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Diagnosing behavioral problems and designing behaviorally informed interventions and products
- Leading project research, such as literature reviews, surveys, and interviews
- Drafting grant proposals, policy papers, and other external communication materials
- Assisting with management of field projects, including drafting and revising high-quality deliverables and ongoing communication with funders and partners
- Analyzing quantitative data from randomized controlled trials (RCTs)
Who Are We Looking For?
Much of our work hinges on our ability to ask the right questions. As a result, we seek inquisitive, resourceful, analytical individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. A passion for understanding human behavior, pursuing innovation, and promoting the social good is critical, but prior expertise or training in behavioral economics or psychology is not required. Specific qualifications include:
- Mission-aligned, self-starter, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of statistics. Experience with Stata is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a commitment to high-quality output
- Record of academic excellence; Smart, logical and structured thinkers, who are also creative
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 0-4 years work experience
Location: Washington, DC (strongly preferred) or New York City
Compensation: Competitive within the non-profit industry;
Qualifies for loan forgiveness or Federal Work-Study based on 501(c)3 status
Work Authorization: Candidates must already be authorized to work in the U.S.