Key Activities Include:
- Assisting Ph.D. economists on academic research projects and monetary policy briefings.
- Gathering and analyzing data, programming economic models, and preparing charts for presentations on economic and financial conditions.
- More experienced Research Associates participate in econometric or theoretical research, write for Bank publications, and deliver speeches to civic and educational groups.
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics or a closely related field, such as statistics, computer science, or mathematics.
- Coursework or experience in econometrics, math, statistics, statistical software packages, and macroeconomic modeling is highly desirable.
- Strong academic record.
- High proficiency with personal computers and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent communication skills.
Click on the following link to apply: https://frb.taleo.net/careersection/10jresearch/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=248276
- Apply for “Research Associate.”
- Please attach a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript copy. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only US citizens and citizens of Canada and Mexico who qualify for the TN visa will be considered. Foreign students with only Optional Practical Training are not eligible.
- Please apply between October 3, 2016 and November 30, 2016 to be considered. We will review applications on a rolling basis, so applying early is recommended.
- Applications will be pre-screened prior to interview selections. You will receive notification if you have been selected to for a phone interview.