As a small business, Paradyme Management prides itself on putting its employees first while offering purposeful work within a dynamic environment. We foster a culture of providing exceptional services to our customers rooted with a commitment to serving the community.
We are looking to hire interns for our winter/spring and summer programs that will serve as pro bono consultants. You will represent Paradyme externally to assess local nonprofits’ business operations and use your skills to implement process improvement. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Create project plans and proposals
- Build lasting partnerships with outside organizations
- Construct solutions to priority business related project tasks in a variety of areas including quality, business development, Human Resources, accounting and finance
- Stimulate collaboration, creativity and innovation in team environments
- Develop a rapport with fellow interns and engage with Paradyme employees
- Practice public speaking skills
- Engage in learning lunches with Paradyme Executive, Project, and Corporate staff
We’re looking for responsible, hardworking, and proactive people who eagerly welcome the opportunity to help us grow and manage our business. To survive around these parts, you will need to come equipped with a sense of humor, be susceptible to bouts of laughter and willing to immerse yourself in Paradyme culture!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Paradyme (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Paradyme is a federal contractor and a SBA HUBZone certified, EEO and Affirmative Action Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Paradyme is committed to providing employment opportunities to those qualified applicants residing in historically underutilized business zones.