Candidates should have an interest in policy making, government relations, and business.
- Support policy team on research projects including white pages & talking points
- Attend Capitol Hill meetings & briefings on behalf of ASBC
- Research and track legislation
- Engage business leaders for campaign involvement
- Draft campaign language for website & business leader education
- Track state & federal campaigns on assigned policy issues
- Represent ASBC at coalition meetings
- Support senior staff on special projects
Interested candidates should send a resume to Bryan McGannon: email@example.com. The internship is located at our headquarters in Washington, DC.