Apply as soon as you can—rolling admissions!
- 7 Fall seminar courses (including Critical Regions and International Relations, Homeland Security, US Diplomacy, Responses to Global Challenges, Public Health policy, Science diplomacy and Energy and Environmental policy) all taught by expert practitioners and focusing on the real world!
- Spring internship for college credit at sites such as: Federal Trade Commission, U.S. Census Bureau, Department of Health and Human Services, the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, Department of Treasury, Department of Homeland Security and many more!
- Internship credit through our program or through your major**; Scholarship in Practice credit
- Year round activities (field trips to DC, professional development workshops, individual coaching, etc.)
- Earn transcript notation as a Federal or Global Fellow
- Join an engaged student cohort group and alumni network for life!
Application Link: Online Application
For more information visit our websites:
http://federalfellows.umd.edu/ and http://globalfellowsdc.umd.edu/