Please apply before May 31, 2017. The position would start in the summer of 2017, and review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Highly motivated and qualified applicants should submit a CV/resume and a cover letter that outlines research interests, skills, and experience. Be ready to supply at least 2 letters of recommendation upon request.
- B.S. or B.A. in social or cognitive sciences with a strong quantitative background (minor or higher in economics preferred) and 0 year to 1 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience programming (i.e., zTree, Python, etc).
- Proficiency in statistical methods and software (e.g., R, STATA, etc).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Flexible and independent thinking, self-organization, and the ability to self-motivate.
- Strong interpersonal skills.