USCPF is looking for highly motivated undergraduates and recent graduates with a demonstrated interest in U.S.-China relations to fill part-time, unpaid internships (15-20 hrs/wk). Interns should have excellent research, writing, and editing skills, be detail oriented, and have travel or study abroad experience in Asia and China. U.S. citizenship is required. This is an equal employment opportunity.
- Knowledge of key issues in U.S.-China relations
- Experience in general office, clerical, and administrative support
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Travel experience in China preferred
- China specific coursework preferred
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Publisher and Adobe InDesign a plus
To apply for our internship program, we ask that you please send a cover letter detailing when you are available to intern at the Foundation, your resume, and brief writing sample (3-5 pages) on U.S.-China relations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Internship Program” in the subject line.
Position available immediately. Applications reviewed as received.
Students can also view this post by logging in to Careers4Terps and searching the ID number: 159062