**Interested applicants should submit their resume to Nancy Forsythe at the UMD University Career Center firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest possible date.
Investigative AnalystsLocation: Alexandria, VA
Work Schedule is Full Time - Permanent
Salary Range: $35,265.00 to $69,460.00 / Per Year
If you would like to be a part of a federal organization dedicated to serving our nation and those who defend it, consider a career with the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG). The agency promotes integrity, accountability and improvement of critical DoD programs and operations to support mission accomplishment and to serve the public interest. The OIG offers the full range of federal benefits (see link below) and a flexible work schedule, depending on position requirements. This position is within the Department of Defense (DoD), Office of the Inspector General (OIG), Office of the Deputy Inspector General for Administrative Investigations (DIG-AI). The incumbent serves as an Investigative Analyst in support of the DoD Hotline.
Duties Serves as Investigative Analyst, developing/collecting, entering into an
automated database, retrieving, analyzing, consolidating and statistical
reporting of extremely sensitive and complex investigative data concerning senior officials,
whistleblower reprisal, and hotline complaints impacting the Department and
- Maintains the automated time and attendance reporting system for the
- Prepares Requests for Personnel Actions (RPAs), reviews travel orders and
- vouchers, and tracks budget expenditures
- Extracts and organizes statistical data for investigators, Senior Analysts, and the component heads within DIG-AI, and prepares reports and
- oral briefings
- Utilizes MS applications creating correspondence, Power Point slides and Excel spreadsheets
- Disseminates data through automated data processing systems
- Occasional Travel Require
- Up to 10% of work time may require travel.