Deadline to apply through Careers4Terps: Sept. 20
- KPMG LLP - Short Hills, New Jersey (search for ID# 162984)
- KPMG LLP - Tysons Corner, Virginia (search for ID# 162973)
- KPMG LLP - New York City, New York (search for ID# 162982)
- KPMG LLP - McLean, Virginia (search for ID# 162974)
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Economics, Business, Finance, or Mathematics
- Experience or coursework in strategic transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, strategy evaluation and/or operational performance analysis
- Target graduation dates from December 2018 through Summer 2019
Our internship program is designed for individuals who have three or more years of university education at the time they begin their internship.
***Only students returning to school for one additional year (i.e. junior level or 1st year master level students) after the internship will be considered.
KPMG also has additional internships as well as an Entry Level position in China also posted on Careers4Terps.