Tuesday September 19 12-5pm STEM Industries
Wednesday September 20 12-5pm All Industries
University of Maryland, XFINITY Center
Hosted by the University Career Center & The President's Promise
View ALL participating organizations
Click the link below to review tips for how you can best use the Fair to…
- explore career paths;
- research internship options;
- apply for part, full-time, or internship positions;
- increase your network of professional contacts.
- Need your resume reviewed? The Center is offering several walk-in options as well as advising appointments. Review all the options by visiting go.umd.edu/BSOSfairprep.
- Making the Most of the Fall Career & Internship Fair Workshop, September 15 • 12-1 p.m. and September 18 • 4-5 p.m. (University Career Center).
- Career Fair Prep Drop-In Hours at UCC @BSOS: Monday, September 18 2-4pm | 2148 Tydings Hall
Review a sample of the employers seeking to talk with Economics students!
- Accenture Federal Services
- American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (AEI)
- AXA Advisors, LLC
- Beghou Consulting
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bozzuto Management Company
- Burns & Wilcox
- Capgemini Government Solutions
- Capstone LLC
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- DRT Strategies, Inc.
- Economics Partners LLC
- Foresters Financial
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Future Housing Leaders
- M&T Bank Corporation
- McAdam Financial Group
- Morgan Stanley
- NewDay USA
- Northwestern Mutual
- NVR, Inc./Ryan Homes
- Promontory Financial Group (and IBM company)
- Prudential Financial
- Randox Laboratories US Ltd
- Sherwin Williams
- The Lewin Group
- US Census Bureau
- Willis Towers Watson
Can’t make it to the Fair? Review all the networking and career exploration events planned for Fall 2017, as well as numerous current openings for ECON Students in Careers4Terps! One upcoming event is the Economic Networking Night which is another great opportunity to talk to employers in the Economic field.