Click here for Spring 2017 project descriptions and information.
Projects with the Baltimore City Department of Recreation and Parks
- Research and Discussion of Public Private Management Models for Patterson Park
- Park or Recreation Center User Survey
- Outdoor Activity Program Assistant
- Greater Baltimore Children and Nature Intern
- Carrie Murray Nature Center Internships
- Park Events Programming Intern
- Volunteer Advisory Council Coordinator
- Marketing Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Ball Field Preparation Intern
- Defining and Measuring Environmental Literacy
- Measuring and Tracking BRANCHES Participants
- Creative Ways to Assess Summer Learning
- Semester internship: 180 hours; 10-12 weeks; 15-18 hours/week.
- Most internships are unpaid; paid internships contingent upon funding.
- Academic credit may be applicable; see your academic advisor or internship office.
- a cover letter of interest, addressing your skills and experience relevant to the internship;
- your resume;
- the name and e-mail contact information for the faculty academic advisor from whom we will request a reference
APPLY BY DECEMBER 20TH
For information, contact Dr. Edward Orser, URI Program Manager: email@example.com