Duration: open ended
There are two Internships available.
This internship will focus on supporting an array of Asset Management activities, including: (1) conducting financial analysis, including analyzing project operating data to assess the long-term financial condition of properties and reviewing annual project operating budgets and reserves, (2) physical condition assessments, (3) researching and tracking project related information for the portfolio, (4) working closely with team members on data testing and cleanup, and (5) abstracting agreements to create summaries.
- Completed at least 1 (one) year at an accredited 4 (four) year college or university.
- Interest in housing finance, affordable and market housing, and commercial real estate.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to manage and prioritize among multiple tasks.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, with strong organizational skills.
To apply, interested students should log in to Careers4Terps and search the internship’s ID number: 148515