- Currently enrolled in an accredited university or college as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student;
- The ideal candidate will be attentive to detail, enthusiastic, and interested in the research process;
- Applicants are expected to have excellent written and oral communication skills as well as experience handling large amounts of data;
- Working knowledge of descriptive and inferential statistics (experience with statistical software, especially SPSS or SAS, is preferred but not required);
- Working knowledge of Excel formulas and data processing;
- Previous experience in research and familiarity with crosstabs are a plus;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Editing reports and other written communication;
- Testing survey programming;
- Editing and coding datasets (qualitative and quantitative);
- Conducting basic data analysis;
- Participating in the development of client proposals and deliverables;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an independently owned global communication, stakeholder engagement and business strategy firm that challenges conventional thinking and creates powerful movements to help our clients succeed. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and six of the top 10 companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
APCO Worldwide, named “Best Large Agency to Work For” 2013-2014 and one of the “Top Places to Work in PR” by PRNews, offers a collegial work environment, countless training and development opportunities, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.