IMPAQ International, Columbia, MD
IMPAQ International, a growing and dynamic social science research firm, provides high-quality research and impact evaluation services, policy analysis, survey research, technology solutions, organizational development, technical assistance and consulting services to U.S. and international government agencies, foundations, and the private sector. IMPAQ’s mission is to bring together exceptional people to develop innovative and rigorous approaches to evaluate the real-world impact of social policies and programs.
IMPAQ is seeking full-time Analyst. Analysts will support our research team in a broad range of activities including data analysis, program assessments, project evaluation and technical assistance tasks in the areas of health (e.g., government health care programs, such as Medicare/Medicaid, areas of long-term health care and quality measurement).
Qualifications (Education, Knowledge and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Public Policy, Public Health, or Political Science
- 0-3 years of research experience in economics, health and human services, public policy, public health or related fields
- Experience with research proposal and report preparation preferred
- Knowledge of or familiarity with quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis programs, and/or using SAS, STATA, NVivo, other qualitative or quantitative analysis programs, and/or database applications is required
- Excellent oral and written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Advanced expertise in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position.