• Reviewing financial reimbursement requests for completeness, allowable costs and appropriate documentation
• Tracking financial reimbursements of subgrantees
• Conduct outreach and phone calls to local sites to ensure timely submission of financial reimbursements
• Communicating deadlines for financial reimbursements to subgrantees
• Participating in trainings for finance staff at subgrantee agencies
• Providing technical assistance by phone and email for financial staff at subgrantee agencies
• Assisting in other project related work as requested
• Provide general administrative support to project team
• Take notes during conference calls and meetings and writing summary documents
• Degree required
• 1 year of work experience including youth development experience or financial experience
Applications accepted until June 30th.
Recent graduates and alumni can read the full job description and apply through your UMD Careers4Terps account. Search for ID number: 159324.
Questions about Careers4Terps account? Contact the University Career Center at 301-314-7225.