Energy Analyst Internship Description
The Energy Analyst Intern will support the analytics team by working on tailored projects focused on analyzing specific aspects of client energy use and trends. On any given day our analysts may be tasked with a number of analytical endeavors in order to provide our clients with the best information for risk mitigation and optimization in their energy use. Curiosity and attention to detail is a must. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with both analyzing large amounts of data and drawing conclusions from that data.
- Basic mathematical and statistical analysis experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- A “client-first” mentality
- Team player
- Experience working with large datasets
- Proactive nature
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Comfortable in multitasking on time-sensitive tasks without diminished quality of work
- Ability to excel working on self-managed tasks
- Assist in analysis of client use trends
- Assist in research when necessary
- Assist in the review of energy bills and statements
Please send all applications to Mary Sargent at email@example.com.