- Work on the development of both qualitative and quantitative data collection tools.
- Monitor data collection and prepare data for analysis (both qualitative and quantitative).
- Conduct preliminary data analyses (using both quantitative software and statistical packages) and graphically representing the data findings.
- Assist in the writing of reports and articles.
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences is required.
- At least 1 year of experience in research methods is preferred.
Read more and apply through your UMD Careers4Terps account.