Economics Partners LLC (“EP”), with offices in Denver, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Morristown NJ, Salt Lake City, Dallas and Tel Aviv Israel was founded to address a market need. Specializing in transfer pricing and valuation work, we handle much of our clients’ applied finance and economics needs. Our clients include multiple Fortune 100 companies, many of which are the leaders in their industry. We are considered thought leaders in the areas of intangible asset valuation, transfer pricing, and general valuation theory.
Our services include providing restructuring-related valuation and economic analyses, controversy/tax audit defense, compliance documentation, and planning analyses. We act as expert witnesses. We negotiate audit settlements and advance pricing agreements between governments and taxpayers. We price, document, and defend our clients’ most sensitive intercompany transactions.
We are currently seeking a college junior or senior Intern in our DC office to assist with various challenging transfer pricing and valuation engagements. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning, development, and possible employment to the right candidate.
As an Intern, you will work on a variety of assignments including, but not limited to:
- Conducting benchmarking analyses;
- Performing in-depth company, industry, and market research;
- Drafting industry and market analyses; and
- Performing financial and statistical analyses related to client projects.
The environment at EP is collegial – as such, Interns have the opportunity to interact with Associates, Managers, Directors, and Partners on a regular basis. Teamwork is very important to us.
- Ideal candidates will be seeking a degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior.
- Strong communication skills and excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Analytical mind and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above is required. PLEASE PROVIDE TRANSCRIPT for most recently completed semester/quarter.
- COVER LETTER REQUIRED, applicants without cover letters fulfilling the following requirements will not be considered: 1) maximum of 250 words; 2) outline interest in our field (e.g., economics, accounting, finance and/or valuations); and 3) outline why you want to work for a boutique economic consulting firm.
Visit Careers4Terps to apply. Once you have logged in, search for the position using the ID 146584, upload your resume, and click apply.
Questions about Careers4Terps account? Contact the University Career Center at 301-314-7225.