Successful applicants will have a strong work ethic, excellent writing skills, and a sharp analytical mind. A demonstrated interest in international affairs and foreign policy is required. Research proficiency in Russian language, while not required, is strongly desirable. In addition to supporting the Program Director, Research Interns will have access to most Center meetings, seminars, and other events. Research Interns will also have the opportunity to pursue independent research and writing in the Center’s award winning foreign affairs publication: The National Interest.
- Conduct research to support the activities of the U.S.-Russia Relations program, including op-eds, reports, and briefings
- Aid in the organization of program meetings, events, and seminars
- Author summaries of program activities for internal and external audiences
- General office assistance as needed
- Enrolled or completed a BA or MA in International Relations, Political Science, Economics, Russian/Eurasian Studies, or any related field; excellent skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Russian language proficiency preferred
- To apply, candidates must submit a resume, cover letter, and five (5) page writing sample to email@example.com.
Applications accepted until October 31, 2016.
To apply, students can log in to Careers4Terps and search the position’s ID number: 145155