New York City, New York and Short Hills, New Jersey (Careers4Terps ID 146081)
You may only apply to ONE position. In addition to applying via Careers4Terps, you must also apply to KPMG’s website using the following link.
Students applying for this position should be graduating by May 2018. To apply and view the job description, please click on the link:
New York City Position
New Jersey Position
- Efficiently research, analyze, and communicate the key qualitative factors and quantitative drivers of companies and industries in a fast paced environment
- Evaluate business plans, adjust financial statements, and build financial models. Financial models may include, but not limited to, discounted cash flow analysis, weighted average cost of capital using the capital asset pricing model, among others
- Analyze data and prepare documentation of analyses for financial reporting, tax and other business purposes
- Participate in due diligence activities on pending M&A transactions, public-company purchase price allocations, goodwill impairment measurement, international restructurings and private-company fairness opinions
- Assist with the valuation of tangible and intangible assets, including report preparation, proposals and executive presentations for financial reporting, regulatory or business planning purposes. Intangible assets may include, but not limited to, customer relationships, trademarks/trade names, non-compete agreements, etc.
- Interview senior client management, identify and evaluate critical valuation related inputs from large quantity of diverse information and concisely document findings
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Economics, Business, Finance, or Mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Experience or coursework in strategic transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, strategy evaluation and/or operational performance analysis