Support the performance of research tasks, including data collection, manipulation and presentation, literature search, and interviewing. Compile reference and statistical data into standard formats. Accomplish assignments with minimum supervision and guidance based on general directions. Leverage knowledge of standard research techniques, statistical analysis and compilation of data. Select, analyze, and present data and information in written, oral, or graphical form. Apply knowledge of commonly used PC applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Experience with conducting research
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to present findings
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Pursuing a BA or BS degree
- Possession of excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Pursuing a MA, MS, MBA, JD, or PhD degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.