Global Fellows in Washington D.C. Presents
- U.S. Department of State -
Introduction to Careers at the U.S. Department of State
The Federal and Global Fellows Office will be hosting a senior U.S. Department of State official in Marie Mount Hall 2407 on Wednesday, February 22.
The official will provide an introduction to careers at the Department of State and among others, will go in-depth on the following (among others):
- Foreign Service Officers and Civil Service positions
- Career tracks options
- Foreign Service Officer Test (FSOT), Personal Narratives (PN), Qualification Evaluation Panel (QEP), and Oral Assessment
- Job application process and TIPS
You are encouraged to bring your HARD copy USAJobs resume (preferably, or another resume) along!
*Lunch will be provided.
Date: Wednesday, February 22
Location: Federal and Global Fellows Office, 2407 Marie Mount Hall
Intended Audience: Current Students, Graduating Seniors, and Recent Graduates
- One-on-One session opportunities (9:00am-11:30am)
- Lunch (12:00-12:30pm)
- Presentation on Careers with State Department (12:30pm-1:30pm)
- One-on-One session opportunities (1:30pm-4:00pm)