Some of the features of this position include:
- One-on-one training from seasoned leaders in the financial planning industry locally.
- A comprehensive training program that includes financial planning, marketing techniques, consultative selling, client service and regulatory compliance.
- Uncapped earning potential - top advisors can make $100,000+ in their first year - advisors must be comfortable with the majority of their compensation coming from their results.
- Numerous career path options, including advanced financial advisor, compliance, field management and corporate opportunities.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business or an industry related field)
- Ability to obtain licenses
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident