- Review functionality and utility of automated decision tree for giving and accepting gifts and business courtesies. The tool exists in formats suitable for mobile ("app”) and desktop/laptop devices. Recommend improvements to the tool as well as ways to increase employee awareness and adoption.
- Support research into the ethics and compliance program implementation of partially-owned business entities (e.g., joint ventures and subsidiaries); recommend policy/practice changes.
- Review practices of our international ethics program, collaborating with ethics officers and representatives across the corporation to identify unmet needs and research best practices. Update the “international playbook” which provides guidance for the international ethics team.
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from an undergraduate or graduate institution in a related field of study.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills for business communication
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly including Word and Excel
- Strong interest in business ethics/compliance
- Knowledge of databases and integration of data from multiple sources
- Familiarity with social media and online engagement
- Project coordination or management
- Able to work independently