Booz Allen Hamilton provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
Management Consultant, Junior
Assist with examining systems and developing specific cost reduction solutions and business case analyses to support transformation efforts under general supervision. Assist with the acquisition and planning for implementation of a new technology. Assist with the conducting of client or stakeholder analyses. Comprehend and be aware of underlying functional expertise required to design and implement solutions leveraging any of the management consulting capability pillars, including organization design and mission support optimization, process improvement, performance management, strategy development and transformation, change management, and IT strategy and business architecture.
- Experience as an intern, support contractor, government staff, or industry staff
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with completing individual tasks effectively
- Experience with working in a team environment
- Ability to gather and analyze data effectively
- Ability to apply critical thinking to a wide variety of problems
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems
- BA or BS degree required