University students are invited to meet with federal offices and outside organizations in the foreign policy and international development spheres who will be sharing internship, fellowship, and career opportunities for students and recent grads!
Institutions from across the Diplomacy Lab university network will showcase their work with the Department of State in the "University Marketplace." Additionally, three student aspiring foreign policy wonks will take the stage in front of a panel of State Department officials for a chance to win a paid summer internship with the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
Confirmed Organizations include:
- State Department Human Resources
- The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Atlas Corps
- IO Sustainability
- U.S. Foreign Service Internship
- Peace Corps
- The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- The Pickering and Rangel Fellowship
- The U.S. Diplomacy Center
- World Learning
- Global Ties
- & More being added everyday!!