Kaulkin Ginsberg Company is an industry-leading strategic consulting and M&A advisory firm. Our clients are predominantly middle-market companies in the outsourced business services sector and buyers of these businesses. For more than 25 years, we have assisted our clients with the development and implementation of strategic growth initiatives and exit strategies. We are a small firm with a high-energy, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Please visit www.kaulkin.com to learn more.
We are seeking motivated, dependable, and independent undergraduate sophomores, juniors, and seniors to work as interns with our close-knit team. This is an unpaid internship; however, interns in the past have received college credit for their work at Kaulkin Ginsberg.
Responsibilities may fall into one or more of the following categories depending on the intern’s academic focus and interests:
Finance & M&A Assistance:
- Analyze corporate financial statements
- Develop client market research reports
- Prepare industry benchmark analyses
- Contribute to enterprise business valuations
- Assist with design of client information memoranda for sell-side engagements
- Support the collection and creation of buy- and sell-side client research and marketing materials
- Manage contact lists and update data, as needed
- Research, collect, and analyze economic and industry-specific data
- Apply statistical analysis techniques, such as regression analyses, to forecast data trends
- Create graphs to effectively display pertinent data, accompanied by concise highlights of observations
- Compose research reports and blogs, to reveal findings and information from examined data and trends
- Majoring in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another relevant major
- Excellent quantitative reasoning, research, and analytical skills
- Exceptional writing, communication, and organizational skills, including the ability to creatively explain and discuss complex concepts
- Proactive team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and follow directions
- Desire to work within a small company environment
- Database and Microsoft Office proficiency (particularly Excel)
Summer: Early June – Mid August (Application deadline: April 15)
Fall: Early September – Mid December (Application deadline: July 15)
Part-time interns should expect to work on-site between 10 to 20 hours per week for the duration of their internship.
Full-time interns during the summer should expect to be on-site 40 hours per week (inclusive of daily one-hour lunch break) for the duration of their internship.
20251 Century Blvd., Suite 160, Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD 20874
How to apply:
Apply through Careers4Terps!
Kaulkin Ginsberg is an Equal Opportunity Employer and would like to thank you for applying.